Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Demands

It has undoubtedly come to your attention that an hour of your life has been stolen from you while you slept. I assure you, it is nothing personal, only my greatest heist ever! I have accumulated over 250 million stolen hours from the United States alone, and I have no intention of returning them... unless my demands are met. I want one billion dollars is deposited in my Swiss bank account. I want a helicopter for my getaway. I want a small island in the Pacific (Not a leper island. And not too big, seriously, they're such a pain to clean) I also want a Swiss bank account.

If my demands are not met, your hours will not be returned to you. Nor will the time it took you to read this post.

Hah! Hahahah! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAaaaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment