Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Stuff to Read

Been finding lots of great stuff to read (or listen to) out on the interwebs lately, and just realized that I haven’t bothered to share a lot of it! Oops.

The first big find has been a trio of podcasts: Escape Pod, PodCastle, and PseudoPod. Each one is an audio short story podcast for science fiction, fantasy, and horror, respectively -- they’ve got good readers and good taste. (I know so, because I heard about them from someone who also has good taste)

Not one for the listening? Well, step this way! Plenty of great free fiction online. If you’re not reading Strange Horizons, or Beneath Ceaseless Skies, those are your natural first stops.

Not enough? There’s plenty of good stuff online. All the links above will get you to some good fiction. If you’re looking for individual authors, have a look at Chuck Wendig (whose blog is also well worth reading), and Saladin Ahmed (I’ve been reading everything by him that I can get my hands on -- great stuff!)

And if that’s still not enough... I have some drafts that need editing? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment